Bitten by the road trip bug, our whole family embarked on yet another trip. This time to several small towns of Pahang: Bentong, Raub, and Kuala Lipis.
After rounds of invitation and confirmation, only my brother Eric managed to join us. We had only one weekend to spend: two days one night.
The trip started on Saturday, August 28th.
For reading convenience, the trip is logged chronologically – as follows.
After the trip, we asked J and K about what they liked most about the trip. J said the waterfall. While K can’t keep to one answer, his first answer was the zoo.
- Homemade Ice-Cream at Kow Po Coffee Shop, Bentong
- A Cool Dip at Chamang Waterfall, Bentong
- Casabrina – A Heaven on Earth
- Late Lunch at Sun Yuen Cheong Coffee Shop and Bakery
- A Night Stay at Bukit Residen Rest House
- A Historical Tour in Kuala Lipis Town
- Zoo Lipis – the Litte-Known Animal Showcase
- Tofu Factory Educational Tour in Bukit Koman, Raub
- Groundnut Factory Educational Tour in Raub
- Late Lunch at Restoran Ratha in Raub