“My husband and I has been reading your wonderful book and it became our daily bible. We both share on views and went through detailed session everyday.” – Santhia
WARNING: This is NOT your conventional parenting book!
After a long wait, finally my new book is released.
In conjunction with the 5th anniversary of ParentWonder.com, I have launched a book about, you guessed it, parenting.
The Nonconformist’s Guide to Parenting is a compilation of articles that I have written about my personal journey as a parent… and specifically a work-at-home dad through out the past 5 years or so.
The book also includes other tips and tricks that I have learned from parenting my two young children.
I hold nothing back in this straight-talking book. I will not sugarcoat anything as I have no hidden agenda or whatsoever.
You will learn from my first hand experiences and my ONLY aim is to show you a simple way to bring up your child by removing complicated and stressful parenting methods – which oftentimes disguised as the “in” thing.
The result? Happy, well-behaved, healthy, and creative children that won’t consume every ounce of your energy.
You’ll be surprised that most of the tips are very basic and simple.
Nothing fancy and costly, really.
By the way, here are some topics you’ll find in the book:
- Nine essential skills I want my children to have
- How to be a good parent by being mean
- The parenting formula that never fails
- Parenting mistakes you don’t know you’re making
- 30 amazing tips for new dads
- How to face and overcome challenges at school
- Is it end of the world if your child doesn’t do well in school
- Top parenting traps you don’t want to fall into
- How to teach and help children love reading
- How to find time to bond with your child
- No cost activities that you can do with your child
- What my children taught me about parenting
- What I learned from 7 years of parenting
- My recent parenting challenges and how I overcame them
- 6 powerful lessons we can learn from children
- Taming consumerism in children
- What lessons to teach children about money
- How to raise money-smart children through games and activities
- How to talk about sex with your child
- Avoid anger at home without getting angry
- How to help children manage conflict
- How to boost self-esteem in children
- How to nurture creative children
- Ten child discipline tips that work
- How to raise healthy, disease-free children
- And more…
As you can see, it covers more than one topic about parenting – which includes basic parenting skills, anger management, child discipline, healthy family diet, money management, and everything in between.
How much would it cost
All the above for just one easy payment of US$ 17.00 – which I think is a great price considering the values you get from the book. Plus the time and effort I took to prepare it.
However, there are no refunds on this book. Think seriously before you buy.
That said, The Nonconformist’s Guide to Parenting is not for everyone though.
Not all will qualify.
For example, the book is not for parents who are stubborn beyond repair and are not open to new (and sometimes outrageous) ideas. Or, those who prefer to FULLY “delegate” parenting to third parties and don’t want to get the hands dirty.
If that is you, don’t waste your time and money. I’m sure there’s a place for you somewhere.
I can totally understand that and no hard feelings.
But if you think you qualify and this is what you’re looking for, I welcome you to give it a shot.
Here’s how to order…
To get a copy of this book, just click the button below and follow simple instructions:
(Your order will be processed by a secure server. Hence your details are safe and protected)
The book is in ebook format. I’ll send you a link to download the book when your order is processed.
And you can be reading it in the next few minutes.
P.S. This book is formerly known as The Uncensored Guide to Parenting.