As I said before, not to show off anything nor to compare. Itâ€™s more for my own record as of what K can do so that I can refer to it when the need arises. Itâ€™s for fun more than anything else.
Hereâ€™s what K can do now. Some probably backdated two months ago.
- Biting. He bit my wife and his sister.
- Two-syllable words. He can say more than mommy and daddy. His another two-syllable word is â€œchicken.â€ Why? Because he loves chicken and he can ask for more.
- Make a request. He asks to play a VCD/DVD. Start off with Tweenies and now he wants to watch Gogo almost everyday!
- The art of saying no. When we were shopping for a pair of shoes for him, we were shocked to find out that K stated his preferences by nodding or shaking his head. He wouldnâ€™t try shoes that he doesnâ€™t like. He also tells you what clothes to wear.
- Graffiti. He knows heâ€™s not supposed to draw on walls. But the more you tell him not to, the more he wants to draw on everything except paper.
- Empathy. He can now understand the feelings of others: happy, sad, or in pain.
- A companion. He now finds comfort in a toy dinosaur. He takes it with him everywhere he goes. As American Express says, â€œDonâ€™t leave home without it.â€ But K brings it to another level. He makes the dinosaur his sleep partner.
- Teeth: 9.