Contrary to what the media portrays (where smoking is cool), I am surprised many celebrities have quit smoking.
To me, this is a good thing.
I can’t tolerate people who smoke blatantly in public places such parks and restaurants… with disregard to the health of other people.
And I don’t get it at all (and it tears my heart into pieces) to see some parents just puff away in front of their children like it’s a normal thing to do.
One, smoking affects your children’s health when they take in second hand smoke.
Two, what example are you setting to your children?
If you want to smoke, do it when you are away from the kids… for god’s sake.
Or better still kick the butt once and for all. Like these celebrities:
- Barack Obama (chewed Nicorette)
- Gwyneth Paltrow (quit when she was pregnant with her first daughter)
- Matt Damon (used hypnosis, quit smoking in 2004)
- Ben Affleck (used hypnosis, quit smoking in 2005)
- Jennifer Aniston (used yoga)
- Drew Barrymore (used hypnosis)
- Gisele Bündchen
- Catherine Zeta – Jones
- Whoopi Goldberg
- Charlize Theron (used hypnosis)
Make it a point to do the same.
Do it for your own good and for your family. Also save your cigarette money for other useful purposes.
If you have tried many methods but still fail to quit, give yourself another chance by trying this:
As the name suggests, it uses hypnotherapy created by world renowned hypnotherapist Jon Rhodes.